Hi, NANO Generation!
You are invited for the NANO Camp #3, which will be held on 30th June – 2nd July, 2017 in King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) Thailand, where we all will be cherishing our beautiful campsite this summer! Registrations are now open; we look forward to receiving yourregistrations!
NANO Camp #3 is a platform camp to unite and meet young generation to have meaningful experiences by introducing nanoscience and nanotechnology and doing some excitingly valuable activities.
After successfully organizing the first NANO Camp #1 in 2014, and the NANO Camp #2 last April 2016, we will be holding Nano Camp #3. This camp focuses on introducing nanoscience and nanotechnology to young generation, boost international friendship, encourage social awareness and appreciate cultural exchange.
• Youth (third year of bachelor and above)
• All nationalities
• Good health (physically and mentally)
• Good communication skill and knowledge
• Able to work independently as well as work in team
• This Program is Free
• Learn new skills through our activities (Lecture, discussion, adventure, cultural exchange, etc.)
• Learn to be a team player and gain in self-confidence
• Live in new environment and new culture
• Meet new people and make friends
• Have fun in a relaxed and secured environment
• Visit KMUTT (Bangmod and Bangkunthian Campus)
• Fill the online application form herehttps://goo.gl/WUOMqQ
• The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application on 12th June 2017.
• Deadline is 10th June 2017. (It is limited just for 20 slots).
• 15th May – 10th June 2017 : Admission
• 12th June 2017 : Announcement for accepted campers
• 30th June – 2nd July 2017: Program activities
• 2nd July 2017 : Farewell and Fly back home
More information, please contact:
Mr. Danupol Boonpakdee : +66837839278
Mrs. Jarinya Jatuten : +66918700780
Or please visit:
Youtube (previous Nano Camp): https://youtu.be/
Secure your slot now!!